We have a charge on our account for 39.99? CBI * avast

Customer Question
We have a charge...

We have a charge on our account for 39.99? CBI * avast software.s.r

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Not yet, I just called the number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No not willingly. I called the number associared with the charge and was told to go online here

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I know nothing else about the charge

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I did not pay $5. to pay another $42. I thought it's only $5! This a scam! Refund my money or I will be reporting this to our local police department.

********* *******