I have two microsoft accounts and I'd like to have just one.

Customer Question
Hi I have two...

Hi I have two microsoft accounts and I'd like to have just one

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have two PC's this one is an ASUS the other is a dell but it's not about the PC's its the fact that for some reason on my dell, which is the older of the two, I have my photos under a microsoft account with an old email address Id din't use anymore

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

So I have to have just one account so I can access my photos and vidoes from anywhere

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I'd like to send a screen shot from the other PC of what I"m seeing It will make this much easier
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you able to log in to both accounts?

Hi
I'm able to log into both account, but I don't want too
I want to just have one account
One is on this PC and one on the other, but there isn't any reason to have both. The other one is an Old email account

Okay you will need to go onto the old one, copy all of the files you need from it onto your computer, and then upload them to the new account.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

I need to change the acccont to be able to access it from this PC
I don't want to copy anything, they are on a cloud

Right, but to get it from the cloud on one account to the cloud on another account you will need to copy it to the computer first. There is no other way to do it.