I have two microsoft accounts and I'd like to have just one.

Customer Question
hi I have two microsoft...
hi I have two microsoft accounts and I'd like to have just one
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have two PC's this one is an ASUS the other is a dell but it's not about the PC's its the fact that for some reason on my dell, which is the older of the two, I have my photos under a microsoft account with an old email address Id din't use anymore
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: so I have to have just one account so I can access my photos and vidoes from anywhere
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'd like to send a screen shot from the other PC of what I"m seeing It will make this much easier
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you able to log in to both accounts?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi
I'm able to log into both account, but I don't want too
I want to just have one account
One is on this PC and one on the other, but there isn't any reason to have both. The other one is an Old email account

Okay you will need to go onto the old one, copy all of the files you need from it onto your computer, and then upload them to the new account.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to change the acccont to be able to access it from this PC
I don't want to copy anything, they are on a cloud

Right, but to get it from the cloud on one account to the cloud on another account you will need to copy it to the computer first. There is no other way to do it.

Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein