I get a message when i log on to computer. Says that

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message when i log on to computer. Says that security contract is up and to click to "agree and renew" The other option is "ask me later" We do not have a security agreement with Secure Anywhere. There is no way to remove, it keeps coming back. What can I do to get rid of this? I'm concerned about getting hacked.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, not to my knowledge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except i think we have security service through Geek Squad. How can I verify that?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you install SecureAnywhere program previously?

Is there internet currently working on your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

Have you tried going to Control Panel and uninstall / remove Webroot SecureAnywhere program there?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,