I have an IMac. Can't get into mail. Error code 652314.

Customer Question
I have an IMac...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

10.8.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mac purchased approximately 10 years ago. Went through YaHoo's recovery instructions. Worthless.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
What is this going to cost me?
Sorry. This is taking entirely too long.
Please refund my five dollars and cancel any future subscription that may have incurred by contacting you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just this week. I suspect upgrading the OS system may fix the problem. Apparently others have had this issue, saying it's a YaHoo problem.

Would it be OK to connect and have a look?