I have a grid on a document that I can not get rid of. I…

Customer Question
I have a grid...

I have a grid on a document that I can not get rid of. I think it is associated with the QuickFit function, but I need to get rid of it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Computer is less than 6 months old. I have a Nerds contract; they say it is a monitor issue. I can get the grid to move using the buttons on the far right of the Sonic Master monitor, but I cannot delete the grid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If it is the QuickFit grid, then check on the OSD button, on the monitor, then press the EXIT button. The grid should disappear.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.