Recently I received a message that my subscription to Office…

Customer Question
Recently I received a...

Recently I received a message that my subscription to Office 365 was going to expire later this month. I did not respond. I would like to renew it at this time.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

An HP noyebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

1. Go to Office.com/renew.

2. Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:

Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.