Screen says signal has been lost. I tried to reboot but did…

Customer Question
Screen says signal has...

Screen says signal has been lost. I tried to reboot but did not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Phillips

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Phillips T. V. It just happened last night.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The computer is only 2 mos. old,but the problem is with the TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model number of the tv?
What is connected to it currently? Cable/satellite, antenna, etc?

Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.