I have a service request no.1404642083 and was chatting with…

Customer Question
I have a service...

I have a service request no.1404642083 and was chatting with Michael C. He downloaded a new Windows 10 program and I've just installed it I would like to finish the session with him.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

The Windows 10 is now installed. The old Windows 10 was corrupted according to Michael C

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm having no trouble with the computer now. You can look u[ case no.(###) ###-####and find pout what WAS DONE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry for the caps

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

A mistake, I no longer want help! Please cancel this and refund my charge.

********* *******