Just downloaded new version of FF. I have no video. It works…

Customer Question
Just downloaded new version...

Just downloaded new version of FF. I have no video. It works in MS explorer. I don't like the new favorites guess what. I did final got that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Win 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what or how to check your new version, It was working with the older one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had to put the FF internet logo in the task bar, a new to me system

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP