Install screen saver. IPad two weeks, can't stand the

Customer Question
Install screen saver Technician's...

Install screen saver

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

IPad two weeks, can't stand the picture

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Messing up to install screen saver and by accident got what I got

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not for today

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the name of the screen save app that you are trying to install in the iPad?