Need help please = just printed out 32 pages beautifully and…

Customer Question
Hi, Need help...

Hi, Need help please = just printed out 32 pages beautifully and then opened another file to print and quark is not printing and I also cannot make a pdf = other programs are working... any advice

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 and I have quark 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been using it for a year - being printing daily for years on Xerox 250 and primo pdf maker.... it worked this morning and now neither prints...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your program. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me please the error message you are getting in Quark?

Thank you