Some web developer showed me that if you fill in zip code,

Customer Question
it will fill in city...
Some web developer showed me that if you fill in zip code, it will fill in city and state automatically on address pages on web site. I think the service is called zip world world or could be something else. I tried to search on google but coudln't find it. Please help me find the service
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

https://www.searchbug.com/tools/zipnumber.aspx

This above link will take you to a page where you can find an address by entering the zipcode.

You can try using this link.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.

I was asking some service to prefill on my web site that we are developing to make it convenient for customers when they register. we are building a site on Magento so i'm looking for the service or extension.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Am sorry not sure about it, let me open it for other experts.

Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi - this is Russell H., Expert at JustAnswer. Would ZipTastic perhaps be what you are seeking? says that it fills in City and State from entry of zip code.

https://css-tricks.com/using-ziptastic/

Let me know whether - or not - that will do for your needs. I will do further work to find what you need, if not.

Is this the best one out there or any other options? Also is there company name zip code world who provides the same service?
Does this work with Magento sites?
Is it easy to install or need some programming work?

It should work with Megento sites, I think.

There may be others... what is 'best' is hard to say, but this should be as good as you need.

I'm not sure how hard it is to install... do you normally work through Magento?

My site is built on Magento. Have you used this service and your opinion? some comments on that page saying that it sometimes give wrong state and city and why is that?

I have never used a service that does this sort of task on a web page. Would you prefer that another Expert handle this question and case further? if so, let me know, and I will Opt Out, willingly.

Year pleas

OK, I have Opted Out, and another Expert should hopefully take up this case soon enough. Thank you for your patience meanwhile.