No picture, just snow and message to check cable. Run auto…

Customer Question
No picture, just snow...

No picture, just snow and message to check cable . Run auto program (menu>broadcast. It reloads the channels but they do not stay connected.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the TV with the issue?

Thank you

7838; Samsung
Un32j525d

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please