How do I stop recording tv, voyaguer, its my satlite tv its…

Customer Question
How do I stop...

How do I stop recording primetime tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Voyaguer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its my satlite tv its a joy withwireless hopper

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to stop the nightly recordings on prime time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Press the Menu button on the remote and then select Settings. Select DVR Defaults followed by PrimeTime Anytime. Now select Do Not Enable. Save your changes.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Did that work for you?