I have a Samsung tablet. My problem is that my google system…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a Samsung tablet. My problem is that my google system won't open at***@******.*** or coxvivamexico.com

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of any

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

Hi Sean! I presume you're Irish??I have bee sent a temporary password, used it to be told that neither address or password ***** *****I have a Sa,sung table purchased years ago. Goole Play won't open for messages.Thanks, ***** *****(Carrick-on-Shannon)

Hi Jerry...yes, it's Irish. My grandfather was from Dublin. Do you know if the devices you're trying to reset the password ***** are connected to the internet?

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions about this and I'll be happy to help. Please

also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!