I just ordered the HD antenna for my TV--I am allowed to…

Customer Question
I just ordered the...

I just ordered the HD antenna for my TV--I am allowed to watch it on my TV and not my computer, correct? And all this is legal, correct? So my question is, is the set-up. I temporarily disconnect the cable channel and hook the antenna device to my TV via...where? And how, by the USB connectors you tried to sell me, along with a few other things. Now, can I use the remote from my cable company or do I have to buy a universal remote--I have some in a drawer--or if they do not work, I have to buy a universal remote, as I understand it. .

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? Have you had problems with the USB port in the past?

My computer is an old hp, model BL341UD#ABA, which was gutted and replaced with up-to-date. I have not have had any problems with the USB portals.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP Compaq 8000 elite.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A year ago from Walmart. It's a rebuild and cost less to buy which fit my budget at the time. My computer guys found nothing wrong with it.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!