I just downloaded the trial version of your Video converter…

Customer Question
I just downloaded the...

I just downloaded the trial version of your Video converter to test it out and burned the first dvd and everything went well. Popped it into the dvd player and it launched and played just fine. The only problem is that it has in faint letters WONDERSHARE DVD CONVERTER all through the replay. How can I remove that???

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have an HP Compaq 8200

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the usual from Microsoft. Would that affect this issue??

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

Can you post a picture of what you're referring to so I can find the right answer for you