Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
When an email arrives in my computer, there is a date and a
UranIT
UranIT, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
When an email arrives in my computer, there is a date and a time. What does this time represent. I hope it represents the time that the email was sent. but- perhaps it is the time that it arrives in m… read more
Why are messages, e-mail, kicked back if sent to many? This
John Holland
John Holland, Bachelor's Degree
Why are messages, e-mail, kicked back if sent to many? This just started last week or so. It was never a problem for years. … read more
Call me @ XXXXXXX about my order that the tracking number I
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Sr System Administrator
Please call me @ XXXXXXX about my order that the tracking number I need again please because it is not here from delays of the hurricane.… read more
I am working on resolving an issue with a company. I have
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I am working on resolving an issue with a company. I have replied to their email several times. I had to scan documents for them and "reply to this email only." I have tried this several times and I c… read more
I'm trying to retrieve old emails from my yahoo account. is
Josh, It Support Specialist
I'm trying to retrieve old emails from my yahoo account. is it possible for me to retrieve them? … read more
Not a computer problem, but I'm attempting to locate a
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Not a computer problem, but I'm attempting to locate a package/product I purchased from the Google store and which was supposed to be delivered to my home 5 days ago. FedEx was used by Google to ship … read more
I get undeliverable messages when I send documents, but the
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
I get undeliverable messages when I send documents, but the emails are going through. Why am I getting these all of a sudden and how can I fix it … read more
I have an Apple iPad and am now getting repeated emails from
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I have an Apple iPad and am now getting repeated emails from "*****@******.***" saying failure notice. Last night I had around 3500 emails, so went and deleted all of them, but they are back again tod… read more
On my old Dell PC of 5-6 years ago that I bought, AOL had Search
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
On my old Dell PC of 5-6 years ago that I bought, AOL had Search Mail that I could go to and Permanently delete certain emails that I wanted to throw away into "cyberspace!" Is that a possibility on t… read more
Please can you help. I have two Yahoo accounts: [email protected] [email protected]
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Please can you help. I have two Yahoo accounts: [email protected] [email protected] About 7 hours ago I closed the 1 account in error and immediately re-instated it. The 1 account seems to work ok but the… read more
I recently set up a Gmail account and immediately after setting
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I recently set up a Gmail account and immediately after setting it up. Spain on e-mails, I started going out to Everybody in my contacts list. Here is a cop of the mail that goes out. Can you help me … read more
I recently installed #7 and use Outlook 2007. I have just
Omar C
Omar C, Computer Information Systems Analyst
I recently installed #7 and use Outlook 2007. I have just sent out 100 e-mails and didn't get any bounces. The list is two years old and there must be somebad addresses. Where are they hiding?… read more
In November of this year I ordered a WIFI as a gift or my friend.
R.A. McConnell
R.A. McConnell, Owner
In November of this year I ordered a WIFI as a gift or my friend. It was shipped, and it was delivered on Nov. 19. She is an avid reader and was glad to get it, but she has no access to WIFI or Intern… read more
i deleted an email between oct 20th nov12,2010 i checked
Dustin, Support Technician
i deleted an email between oct 20th nov12,2010 i checked every folder in my email and cant find it i really need some help the email was [email protected] subject: was formal complaint content: sexual … read more
fOR SOME REASON MY gOOGLE FORMAT HAS CHANGED. i NO LONGER
Dustin, Support Technician
fOR SOME REASON MY gOOGLE FORMAT HAS CHANGED. i NO LONGER HAVE THE DROP DOWN BOX THAT i COULD SELECT FROM. tHE WHOLE FORMAT HAS CHANGED. hELP!… read more
Just recently and intermittently, when I send to two people
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
Just recently and intermittently, when I send to two people at Golden Gate National Cemetery in San Bruno, I keep getting Failure Notices [email protected] OR nm 6 that say "Sorry, we were unable to … read more
i have a satellite computer laptop that i bought less than
John P
John P, Bachelor's Degree
i have a satellite computer laptop that i bought less than 1 year ago now the computer locks up when answering emails and i have to ctrl,alt and del then i lose everything can you help? [email protected]… read more
approx 10 days ago Ipurchased what I thought was a BitComet ...
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert, Maintenance Specialist/Tech III
approx 10 days ago Ipurchased what I thought was a BitComet programe & finished up with The Music Members programe,possibly the same thing ? however Ive been unable to load the programe,without going … read more