I want to cancel SLING. Samsung. Use my phone

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel SLING

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Use my phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

If you click on the following link this will open the official Sling support article with full instructions on canceling your subscription:

http://help.sling.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-cancel-Sling-TV

Just follow the instructions to cancel. If you have any trouble with it, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Contact Us" and then choose your method, either chat or phone.

That should do it! If you have any questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. A rating is required for this session. Just click to rate.

Are you still with me? Did you have any further questions on this?

Please remember to rate the answer 3 STARS or better at the top of the page for me to close out our session.