I am looking for my order placed 10/24/2017 Can you help me…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for my order placed 10/24/2017 Can you help me track this The order # is 1M5BOM8f8y52611d9H4X1s9M4J and 175Z0g8r8G526F1Q9y4z1Y9b4U

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DELL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.