I am trying to print envelopes from Microsoft 365 from an…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print envelopes from Microsoft 365 from an excel spread sheet, and I can't figure out how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I'm working from a Dell laptop Inspiron 15, 7000 series. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure since I update whenever asked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have I given you enough information to steer me in the right direction? My program is Microsoft 365 and my envelope data is on an excel spreadsheet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I hope this isn't a scam since I don't want a monthly commitment with just answer. I have one question only. I'm not a computer nerd. I'm sure you realize that from my previous conversation.
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your Excel question!

No worries about the safety of the site. We're on the BBB with an A rating and we have a money back guarantee.

To answer your question, I would need a mock up example of how the information is on the Excel sheets. Are you able to create a fake excel sheet for me with some fake user information in the same location as your current sheet, and send it to me by clicking the paper clip and sending it to me?