I can't remember my google password. My phone was damaged…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my google password. My phone was damaged and haven't had to use my password ***** very long time.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

This is for my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to get my phone to open up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with your Google password *****

Just to clarify, you are not able to use gmail.com on a computer browser either, is that correct?