We are trying to down load the Oticon app for a hearing aid…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to down load the Oticon app for a hearing aid to a Tracfone smart phone and it says we typed in the wrong password. Is this the google password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Password ***** days ago and user name several years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

The smart phone or the Chromebook computer?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The Chromebook was purchased about a year ago.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris