I want to get my original email and password back. have i…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get my original email and password ***** have i lost all my stuff from changing it already?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Del

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

In aug, i didn`t understand it, I`m fairly new to this so i hope u have a lot of patience

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don`t think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail