You installed the new Microsoft and now the solitaire game I…

Customer Question
You installed the new...

You installed the new Microsoft and now the solitaire game I play every day is gone -- the icon is there but there is nothing behind it -- what's going on. You ask me to pay a tech $5 up front to check out the problem with a total of $31 for the fix. If you broke it you fix it and I have no intention of paying you to fix a problem you created with your new software installation Beverly Albright

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I'm running msn.com the computer is a Gateway model DX4831-01e

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No new updates except the Microsoft update that happened overnight. Everything was there yesterday, the Microsoft up date was done overnight an now the games I used are gone what happened? The tile for the Microsoft Solitaire is there but there is nothing behind it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, we are JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website for tech-related issues. Microsoft does not offer direct support for issues like this; would you like to continue troubleshooting with us now?

the only way I can get an answer from Microsoft is to pay $47 to answer a question about where one of the game I play went after they installed new software?

Again, we are JustAnswer - a third-party, paid support service and not Microsoft. Do let me know how you would like to continue; thank you.

No I'm not going to pay to have you fix a problem that Microsoft created. I will let them know that I am unhappy with their installation and the problems it has caused me and their expecting me to pay for something they caused.

OK, I'll close this out for you now.