We just got a new computer. I share this with my son. How do…

Customer Question
We just got a...

We just got a new computer. I share this with my son. How do I switch users and get my password I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

We just got a new computer. I share this with my son. How do I switch users and how do I retrieve my forgotten password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Del

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We just purchased it It was hooked up the 25th of September. He bought it about two weeks before that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get my password *****

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to log on to your son's user account now?