I cant access a web site to sign a document. Hp window 10.

Customer Question
I cant access a...

I cant access a web site to sign a document

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp window 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2yrs ago none don't have a clue where to start

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What exactly are you having trouble with accessing the website?

telling me to try a diff pc
can you help

yes i can help. Which website is not giving you access?

geico.com

its opening fine without a problem at my end.

can you tell me what error you get when you try to open it.

Unfortunately we are unable to process your request you can retry your request using a different computer or submit your form by email we apologize for the inconvenience
I can open webpage until I get to sign the document and then this is what I get so I can get to review and sign documents I click to sign the documents and then that is what comes up

can you use your phone to cick the error image and post it here?

you have already registered to the website or you are trying to login after you registered on it.

Already registered have been on before so this is something new again I can get on to the website I just can't do the online signature that's when I get the error message

try to clear browser history clear up cache and reset the browser and then try.

same thing happens

try to open it on a different browser

Same message unfortunately we are unable to process your request you can retry your request using a different computer

its only happening with this particular website and now with other websites on signing in?

I would say yes I haven't had to do this on any other website

if its only happening with one particular website then it has to be an issue with the sole website it can be fixed only if you send in a complaint email regarding the error you get to the support email of the website, they will check your account details and will fix it by removing or recreating your user account with the website.

Thank you

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
Thank you and come back if you need any assistance.