My drive has been accidentally wiped. Toshiba s. 2 years,

Customer Question
My drive has been...

My drive has been accidentally wiped

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Toshiba s

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years, every situation online and command prompt etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Tech wont be able to get onto my Toshiba as it does not boot up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

about 2 weeks
how can you remotely connect when my device does not fully boot up