Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have an Alienware M18x laptop and think windows updated
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Hi there, I have an Alienware M18x laptop and think windows updated automatically and now the computer will not boot. It gets stuck on the Alienware loading screen and will not get past that point.If … read more
How do I remove malware on windows 10. I am in administrator
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
How do I remove malware on windows 10. I am in administrator command window … read more
I have Toshiba L670-02L - Windows 7. I installed Malware and
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I have Toshiba L670-02L - Windows 7. I installed Malware and scanned it and put over 1000 Malwares in Quarantine. Now, I cannot restart windows. I tried restarting with Safe mode, System restore to ea… read more
when I press f8 go to command prompts the computer bypass this step. locked out of my pc f
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
when I press f8 go to command prompts the computer bypass this step. locked out of my pc forget the password ***** do not hsve a disk… read more
Asus tablet has been working great for two years. This morning
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Asus tablet has been working great for two years. This morning turned it on, it appears to be loading (or down loading) but does not come up with the home screen. I have tried the reset and turning th… read more
I recently had a hard drive failure for my Satellite L555-S7002.
Brad
Brad, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I recently had a hard drive failure for my Satellite L555-S7002. The bad HD was less than 2 years old. I purchased a new HD 320GB and installed it. I used my recovery program to re-install the W7 Home… read more
Computer went into reboot loop after updating an apple ipad
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
Computer went into reboot loop after updating an apple ipad app for weprint. Have windows xp home edition. Have tried a lot different google suggestions but not work. Just keeps going in its loop.… read more
i have a dell studio laptop with windows 7. It locked up, shut
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i have a dell studio laptop with windows 7. It locked up, shut down and when it went to reboot, it went into windows repair mode. It couldnt repair. The only thing i have been able to do is to open a … read more
i have a toshiba L455D-s5976 and it wont boot windows it says
James K., Managing Director
i have a toshiba L455D-s5976 and it wont boot windows it says bootmgr missing it says in the system recovery options if your OS isnt listed you need to load drivers i am not showing an OS so i need to… read more
emachine T4010 [ was infected with a virus ]I am no comput
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
emachine T4010 [ was infected with a virus ]I am no comput geek, but years ago I could do a prompt command say--format c:/s and it would wipe the hard dive. [ the virus wont even let me use auto run [… read more
I am trying to reinstall windows xp svc pack 2 onto a Dell
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
I am trying to reinstall windows xp svc pack 2 onto a Dell Dimension 4700c after several attempts to troubleshoot several issues. The Repair option provided by xp did not correct the issues so I used … read more
How can I retrieve files from computer I am getting ready to
Brad
How can I retrieve files from computer I am getting ready to restore after a crash. I tried the followng already. Last config, Restore point, dskchk, and a few more. I do not want to remove drive and … read more
I have a Dell XPS system running Windows XP. I am getting the
Brian Kelly
Brian Kelly, Owner Operator
I have a Dell XPS system running Windows XP. I am getting the error: lsass.exe This application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142) whenever I boot the system. I have run antivirus checks but n… read more
About 2 years ago I purchased a Lenovo T61 laptop, and had
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
About 2 years ago I purchased a Lenovo T61 laptop, and had Microsoft Windows XP and Office 2007 preloaded. I recently acquired a virus that required the complete wiping of the hard disk (after downloa… read more
bought a second hand toshiba laptop and it is password XXXXX
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
bought a second hand toshiba laptop and it is password XXXXX from the boot up screen. How do i find the mother board to disconnect battery or wipe the hard drive clean?… read more
Im not sure about the command prompt. Probably When the
Dustin, Support Technician
Im not sure about the command prompt. Probably? When the computer initially starts up, I see the Gateway Logo come up and for about 5 seconds, there is an "set-up" prompt by hitting "Del" and a "boot … read more
we have a password XXXXX in the BIOS. we have taken out the
JMU 1998
JMU 1998, IT Consulting
we have a password XXXXX in the BIOS. we have taken out the battery and memory etc. We have tried various passwords. We can't get in. I have taken the computer to a non qualified Toshiba repair shop. … read more
I have a toshiba satellite 5005-s504. I bought it used on
Dave K
Dave K, Charter Captain & I.S. Director
I have a toshiba satellite 5005-s504. I bought it used on ebay. it appears to be wiped out of any programs. I called toshiba and talked to a tech he said I needed a set of restore discs. I ordered the… read more