I send e-mails but they are not received. I recently talked…

Customer Question
I send e-mails but...

I send e-mails but they are not received. I recently talked with Microsoft. My case no. is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I do not know the answersw to your questions? Where would I locate the exact model of my computer for you?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. But it's possible that I just don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That I am 80 years old and not very computer savy.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

How are you sending the emails?

Are you using an application like outlook or do you login online to your mail client?