I changed computers and I though that my bookmarks and other…

Customer Question
I changed computers and...

I changed computers and I though that my bookmarks and other things were suppose to synconize..They haven't . I have imported from Sarafai but how do I get the items from my other computer on this computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I am on the Apple Mac Air and the other is the Apple deskstop and both are running the latest OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac OS High SierraVersion 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased the Desktop about a year ago and I purchased the Macbook Aire about six weeks ago and it is the MacBook Air that I am currently onbecause I am traveling

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to know how to get the bookmarks to sync

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You say you have imported from Safari - What exactly have you imported from Safari?