My account is monthly charged by itune but I don't use it. I…

Customer Question
My account is monthly...

My account is monthly charged by itune but I don't use it

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed a Russian service for tv "kartina" .it is one time only i sent my bank account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What i need the expert for ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Do you want to cancel itunes subscription?

Follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. ...
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

I don't use iTunes and don't want to . So I don't understand what I was charged for . I want to cancel all payments ants to receive
My money back . I don't want to pay for nothing

to unsubscribe itunes subscription the steps are already given all you have to do is follow them.

But I wasn't subscribed

if you have not subscribed for itune service then they cannot charge you and if you are not sure from which service you are being charged you will have to contact you card company or bank to stop further payment.

I didn't know your service is for payment and you charged me already.
I didn't choose your securely connect. Why I was charged?

This is a paid support, you are not charged for remote assistance but for question value.

I was charged for the service I didn't choose . For your securely connect . I require to cancel this charge
I was just cheated

If you are charged with remote assistance you will be refunded all you have to do is contact customer service.

we have 100% satisfaction guarantee service.

I was cheated by you . You charged me for securely connect I didn't choose
Why don't you answer?

Dont feel cheated this is a legit company. Click on the link i gave you and you can contact customer service.

It means you agree with my claim

What is your claim?

I won't do that because you will charge me more . I geass

Sir dont things negative you are not going to be charged for reaching customer service.

Check us on Google if you have doubts.

I charged.for the service I didn't use . So I will cancel thispayment

Customer care will cancel the remote assistance charge if there is any.

You charged me without to ask my agreement for the amount . You didn't worn me about it

i have no access to your billing details customer service has the control and not me.
I hope you will understand. CALL CUSTOMER CARE.

I didn't agree for the amount I was charged. It wasn't said nothing about it . I wasn't warn I will pay so much for nothing you did for me . The service was wrong . I rate you zero
Don't I have be warn about the costs of your service and be asked for my agreement to pay the amount ?
I ask you to answer
I wasn't warn your service is paid. I sent you my credit card info you will able to check why I was charged by iTunes for nothing
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

I want to get some clear answer to my questions I asked before
Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer