I am trying to find my e mail and it said I don't have that…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find my e mail and it said I don't have that email I answered the the private ? right

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Well this my first new computer dell and samsung you are asking the wrong person

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just three or four days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with Gmail?

How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?