We have a Canon MX490 printer which works with a Lenovo

Hi. We have a Canon...
Hi. We have a Canon MX490 printer which works with a Lenovo laptop and also two different iPhones one a 5 SE and the other an iPhone 6 and is able to print out without any wires. The printer is called an all in one and includes scanner copier printer and fax. Does anyone know how to use the scanner function and send the output through the airwaves into the Lenovo computer without using any wires? Thank you very much.
11/15/2017
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Every Canon printer comes with software and drivers that should beinstalled on your PC.

If you have them installed, you can use "IJ Scan Utility" with is an application that allows you to easily scan documents, photos, etc. You can also scan from the Operational Panel of the Scanner.

I am attaching an interactive PDF file with a manual for MX490, on page 475 - please choose method you want to use for scanning and you will see detailed instructions to do so.

link to file: http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/9/0300017729/01/MX490ser_OnlineManual_Win_EN_V01.pdf

Hope it helps

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
UranIT
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator