Just got a new one and it hid all my Microsoft information…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new one and it hid all my Microsoft information after I reloaded office 2013

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo ideapad110.15isk windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your lenovo?

80UD

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought it online fri received today turned it did my updates it got stuck on a internet search powered of waited a minute powered up able to use Cortina to access my MSN acct am stuck from there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there and welcome. Is Office 2013 working correctly?

Thank you. Which Microsoft information is missing?