I NEED TO DELETE SPECTRUM FROM THE PCH SITE. IT KEEPS ME…

Customer Question
I NEED TO DELETE...

I NEED TO DELETE SPECTRUM FROM THE PCH SITE. IT KEEPS ME FROM ENTERING DIFFERENT GAMES

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

DO YOU MEAN THE NAME OF MY COMPUTER?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE HAD THIS COMPUTER FOR PROBABLY 2 YRS. I HAVE NOT TRIED ANY TROUBLESHOOTING. THE BRAND IS A DELL PAVILION 23

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen