I haven't had wi fi since November 5. We've tried the

Customer Question
I haven't had wi...

I haven't had wi fi since November 5. We've tried the router, I've tried recovery, and it won't do a full recovery. I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Probably, my mother just passed away, and I don't quite remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wi fi is hooked up to my land line right now. Our other desk top is just fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started.

What exact issue are you facing? Do you know the password ***** your WiFi network?