Thanks I purchased MS Ofc 2016 for Mac from SoftwarePug and…

Customer Question
Thanks I purchased MS...

Thanks I purchased MS Ofc 2016 for Mac from SoftwarePug and so far I'm not able to access my 10 year old MS Account to download it. MS has my old email and phone, which is not available to be and I can't update my numbers.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

MS Office 2016 for Mac through SoftwarePug, Order #100005679, Product Key CK9F9WNJBM-DWX2F-VMYXW-D9MCW.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to updatemy account and download my purchase

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I purchased this Mac a month ago from the Apple Store in Monterey, Ca. I just purchased MS Office 2016 for Mac. and need to install it. I can't get into my 10 year old MS account because they have an old email and phone, which I no longer have. I can't update my account with new info. to download. I reallydon't want a years worth of MS Help I just what to get what I paid for so I can use it.
Just FYI I've been getting the run around on this for a week and its very frustrating.
MS Office 2016 for Mac through SoftwarePug, Order #100005679, Product Key CK9F9WNJBM-DWX2F-VMYXW-D9MCW.Old email: ***@******.***
Old phone:(###) ###-####New email: ***@******.***
New phone:(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What are we doing now?
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When did you last access the old MS account?

If you are unable to recover the old account you could start again with a new MS account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026324/microsoft-account-sign-up-for-a-microsoft-account

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------