IE Website Error Looping....cant get into any browser. HP…

Customer Question
IE Website Error Looping....cant...

IE Website Error Looping....cant get into any browser

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP ENVY dv7 Notebook PC

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Hewlett Packard? What troubleshooting have you tried?

5 years ago.......havent tried anything......loping stops ....says IE not responding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not....what will it cost me?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Computer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Just need to be given a "fix" that will work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the operating system of your laptop?