How can I reset solitaire statistics on my P.C.? The regular…

Customer Question
How can I reset...

How can I reset solitaire statistics on my P.C.? The regular instructions do not work!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dell P.C. was bought early this yr. When going to reset statistics on the solitaire instructions, to clear game settings, they do not apply to the game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which steps did you use to try and reset?

used the regular instructions that come with the game in windows 10,
microsoft
noooooooooo thanks, bye
another scheme to make money

Okay, thank you.