I was connected lost my password. MYphone number is.

Customer Question
I was connected...

I was connected lost my password. MYphone number is

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Customer:(###) ###-####. I was just hooked up with google this day??????

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ihad offered to call them but to no avail???????

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what kind password ***** are referring here? Is it a email password ***** phone password, computer login password ***** wifi password?