Need to retrieve previous Email account for Email. Previous…

Customer Question
Need to retrieve previous...

Need to retrieve previous Email account for Email. Previous was :***@******.***. Now is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I am using Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 yrs ago. I have been trying to reset my gmail acct. but have been unable to do so. They have sent me several reset codes...350680 and 348034 but none have worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be able to retrieve my emails and my contact email addresses from the***@******.*** acct.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Do you still have access to the following gmail account?

dia••••••••••••@gmail.com

This is the recovery email address that you setup when you originally created the Mdbarlow1948 account.