Trying to change earthlink password. Not getting any

Customer Question
Trying to change earthlink...

Trying to change earthlink password. Not getting any instruction details? Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Maybe 10 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

You're way out of my league with this inquiry! I'm just stabbing in the dark: I have Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased 5 or 6 years ago. Have taken it to Geek Squad several times in the last few years with various crypto attacks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My main goal is changing my Earthlink email password, which for some glitch in my past I saved it on the internet. Not good. Would like to have a new password ***** requires me to enter it each time. Cannot figure out how to delete the old password ***** set up the new deal.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Please Sign in to My Account (myaccount.earthlink.net), or click the My Account link at the very top-right of the Web Mail page.

2. From the My Account page, click Email Profiles.

3. Click the Edit link in the Password row and fill out the form.

4. Click Change Password to complete the change.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?