I just purchased acronus true image 2018 3 computers and…

Customer Question
I just purchased acronus...

I just purchased acronus true image 2018 3 computers and somehow got screwed up in the activation and account setup. please help

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

You are the only person i have able to reach

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My problem is related to my email address security code reference number etc, in order to sign into acronus that i just purchased paid for and downloaded

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to talk to someone that can get me setup

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Can you please copy/paste the e-mail you received from them? And what exactly is the issue you're having?

i haven't received an email.I have already purchased acronus and downloaded the software to my computer when i tried to run it i apparently have an error in my email address and/or security code and i need to talk to someone to get it straightened. please help

Can you type me the exact error ?

i just paid $59.00 for the product and i just need someone to help me with get past the issue with email and password ***** i can run it. is that too much for me to ask?

I am trying to help. You're payment for remote service didnt go through.

Can you type me the exact error you're getting in relation to email and security code?

help i am a new customer and need help from one of your product installation experts
help

I am trying to help you but i am not getting your replies to my questions.