How do I make pictures or photos appear in view? Example;

Customer Question
How do I make...

How do I make pictures or photos appear in view? Example; CarGurus.com always black out their car photos for nothing! Do you have a toll free phone number to contact with?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Did you receive my question/response?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP pavilion g7 1017cl notebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I make certain photo images appear? Or do I need to make the screen brighter?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

This issue could be caused because of corrupted cache in browser.

Which browser do you use? I will let you know the steps to clear history and cache.

is it Internet Expolrer, Chrome, Firefox or Edge?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.