I am using one drive to share files with my sister and to my…

Customer Question
I am using one...

I am using one drive to share files with my sister and to my microsoft surface. Everything was syncing as of Nov 7th but it is no longer syncing my computer to the others. My sisters and my surface are syncing but neither to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

We are running Windows 10 on all 3 computers. My laptop is a

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My computer is a lenovo, tablet is surface and my sisters is a acer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

On my computer I updated windows on Nov 3 and Publisher on Nov 12 and I have Adobe waiting for a computer restart. I have an outstanding upgrade for Microsoft version 1703 that I haven't run yet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. You may need to re-install OneDrive on your computer to solve the problem. May I know if you have already done that?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

No I have not tried that. Will it effect my files?

No, your files won't be affected in any way.

You first need to uninstall OneDrive, restart the computer and then re-install OneDrive. That should solve the sync problem.

If you are not sure how to do that, or if you encounter a problem, let me know. I can assist you with it over a secure remote assistance.

That worked

Great! I am very glad my suggestion helped solve the problem! I am not sure why the OneDrive sync stopped working. It could be because of recent Windows updates. It should continue to work just fine now. In case it stops syncing again, you know what to do.

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Regards,