I'm trying to set ujp my MS Office and it says I have to…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to...

Hi, I'm trying to set ujp my MS Office and it says I have to sign up with you to open the Office. Strange it wasnt like this before?

Technician's Assistant: {} What kind of computer do you have?

This is a Dell Laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That I remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Aren't you who the one who does the assistance?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the version of the MS office that you are trying to install in your computer like office 365?