I have purchased the microsoft solitaire collection, but it…

Customer Question
I have purchased the...

I have purchased the microsoft solitaire collection, but it is hard to access it. In the past I had an icon that took me to this feature. Is there an icon that I can use to simplify the access?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It is DELL WITH WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, ther seemed to be a problem with the computer& I had aol update plus I added McAFFEE. THE COMPUTERIS A FEW MONTHS OLD & PRIOR TO THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, I COULD GO TO WINDOWS & ACCESS EASILY, BUT AM NOT ABLE TO DO THAT SINCE THE PROBLEM DEVELOPED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT THAT I CAN THINK OF

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you unable to find it on your list of installed programs?

When you click the start button do you see it on the right in your list of apps?