I have two laptops and I can access the one with ease but on…

Customer Question
I have two...

I have two laptops and I can access the one with ease but on my second one it won't let me get on it wants me t fill out the information but when ai do it tell me that someone else already has that name and password ***** can I get both to use the same log on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes but it will not let me use my log on name it tells me its already taken i want to be able to go to the same page with either one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp and lenovo windows 10 on both

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a 6 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No every thing else works great I JUST TO BE ABLE TO USE MY GMAIL ON BOTH COMPUTERS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.