I have several questions. [email protected] 1.My juno is

Customer Question
I have several questions...

I have several questions. [email protected] 1.My juno is running VERY slow. How can I speed it up? 2.How do I stop ads from popping up? I have a paid subscriptions. 3. I pay for the year subscription I should not be getting ads at all. 4. How to set up contact list in address book? 5. How to add or delete from current contact lists? I have been a subscriber since 1996 the older versions were much easier to navigate and it was easier to contact help. 6. Is there a place where I need to clear out all back ads and information to make things run smoother? Thank you for your help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Norton full program now it is running even slower. but it was slow before. It takes at least a minute after pressing send for activation of Norton and then spell check before I can send a message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just my 6 questions thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix issues 1-3 and 6 (speed/malware related issues) then show you how to do questions 4 and 5?