I have clicked free trial on mincraft for windows 10 but…

Customer Question
I have clicked free...

I have clicked free trial on mincraft for windows 10 but cant see how i get the actual trial for this game. please assist

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Samsung laptop with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Samsung?

Cant see the model

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Less than 2 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with your computer question.

Give me just a moment to review your notes.

In order to download, you will need to create an account with the developers of the game located:

https://minecraft.net/en-us/demo/

MINECRAFT FOR PC/MAC

You can play the demo mode of Minecraft for PC and Mac by registering for a Mojang account and then downloading the Minecraft launcher.

This version of the game lasts five in-game days, or about 100 minutes.

Playing the demo mode is also useful for seeing if your computer can run Minecraft before you decide to buy it.

Go ahead and try this and let me know if this works out for you. If you have any questions, let me know or if you are able to get it working, please give me a rating on the top right (hopefully 5 stars!) and that will help me receive credit for the question today. Have a great day!